Project Description: Website that allows contractors and real estate professionals to create accurate home repair or replacement cost estimates. This online system interfaces with the client’s property information web service.
Visitors can register to become members. Members submit a property address and the web service accesses all detailed information about the property including square footage, number of rooms, lot size, kitchen size, amenities and a lot more.
Member uses the website to create cost estimates and reports for any part of a home. This information is available for all U. S. home addresses. Members can calculate today’s cost, including labor, to replace an entire home or just one room in the home.
Members can edit contact and billing information, purchase service, redeem coupons, see usage and invoice history.
Admin can manage junior admins, clients, service fees, package fees, coupons and client credits. Junior admins can create reports and estimates for clients, edit client credits and assign coupons to their clients.
Since this software is used to create estimates for federally insured loans, it has been reviewed by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. We are pleased to announce that our software received 9 out of 10 possible points upon first review by HUD and was approved for federal use.
Project Description: Create a member directory for Rotary Club members.
Visitors search for Rotary Club members from the home page. Search can be based on zip code and mile radius and/or keywords. Search results display member business data with a link to the member’s optional bonus page. Members with a bonus page are able to give site visitors details about their business including an image and printable coupon.
Rotary Club members can purchase a directory listing and bonus page.
Members can manage their directory listing, keywords that describe their service or business, change their password, upgrade from a basic to a bonus account and renew their listing.
Site administrator can manage junior administrators, member data, member permissions and site email text.
Project Description: This site is a truck salvage auction site created for the insurance industry.
- Buyer and seller registration processes
- Live credit card processing via QuickBooks merchant services
- Auction data posting with picture upload – pictures automatically formatted with ImageMagick
- Search and browse selection functions
- Bid placement with high bid notification
- Closed auctions listing displaying winning bid
- Automatic auction closings with bid results e-mailed to admin, buyer, seller and insurance adjuster
- Buyer’s center to allow bidding, accept auction fees, view and/or e-mail award documentation, manage billing data, change password and view auction history
- Seller’s center to allow posting of salvage to auction, view auction closing results, manage billing data and change password
- Auction award center for insurance companies and/or adjuster to award salvage which would generate HTML e-mail notifications to all parties
- Detailed visitor tracking – every system accessed is logged in database
- Admin center with system summaries of auctions, visitors, referrals and auction values
- Database GUI for entry of insurance company data including branches, accounts payable department and adjusters
- Buyer and seller status management (i.e. Pending, Active, Suspended)
- Bid edit and tracking
- Picture upload and manipulation with ImageMagick
- Auction status view and management (i.e. Pending, Active, Expired, Cancelled, Suspended)
- Custom Content Management System
- Billing functions to create and track invoices and credits
- Customer data, billing and credits downloaded to QuickBooks via QuickBooks web connector. Download starts automatically when QuickBooks is opened in customers’ office.